MgO Structural Board
- Supply Ability : 4000 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 4 USD ($)/Piece
- 3.00 - 12.00 USD ($)/Piece
- 100 Piece
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 4000 Piece Per Day
- 10-20 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Suitable for sea transportation
- All India
- CE , IS
MgO Structural Board is made of Magnesium Oxide (MgO), Magnesium Chloride (Mgcl2), fiberglass mesh, sawdust, perlite, filler, etc., using highly purified active MgO as its main fireproof material, high-quality MgCl2 as the main cementing material to solidify other materials, alkali-resistance fiberglass mesh to ensure the high strength of board, soft sawdust and light noncombustible perlite as filling materials.
The boards are widely used for applications that require fire resistance buildings,also for moisture resistance buildings.
Because of the MgO,the boards can be fire proof and water proof, by using the high strength fiberglass mesh,the boards are with high strength and flexible,by using perlite or EPS as filler,the boards density can be changed according to customer requirements.
APPLICATION of Magnesium Oxide Structural Board
- Interior partition or exterior partition of the buildings, walls. As long as the buildings needs fire proof or water proof,it is the best choice construction boards.
- Exterior sheathing
- Trim Materials
- Shaft-liner & area separthing wall board
- Tile backing( backer board) and underlayment
- Flooring system
Main Features of the MgO Structural Board
- Because of the MgO and MgCl2 material,the boards are fire proof and A grade.
- Moisture proof,The boards don't absorb waters,it can be used in moisture places,like bathroom,kitchen and so on.
- Heat insulation
- Fire Resistance Environment-Friendly Building Materials High Strength MgO Partition Wall Board has heat prevention material incorporated and great feature of heat prevention.
- Compact resistance