The Magnesium Oxide Wallboard is made of the following materials: Magnesia (MgO), magnesium Chlorid (MgCl2), alkali glass fiber meth, perlite, wooden dust,non woven cloth and some fillers. It is the building material that widely used in many the construction area. The stable magnesium colloid is reinforced by middl alkali glass fiber net and stuffed by light material then becomes new frameless decorative material, It is environment friendly material,no harm to human beings.
Specification of the MgO Wall Board :
- Normal size: 2440x1220mm,2745x1200mm, 3050x1220mm, 900x2400mm,900mmx1800mm and so on,depends on boards application.
- Other specifications available
Character of the Magnesium Oxide Wallboard :
- With density about 0.9g/cm3-1.2g/cm3,depends on usage of the boards.
- Flexible and easy to make proper sculpt and designs
- Perdurable and great duration of life
- Antisepsis mothproof, ant proof
- Heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation
- Scientific prescription, real green and environmental material
- 100% no Asbestos Contained
- It is applicable to other designs of decoration and quadratic process.
Mgo Panel Applications :
- For Internal Wall, Partition & Ceiling
- The Decorative applications
- The Sub-roof board
- The Underlay board for Floor and Wall tile