The fire door core board adopts expanded perlite or magnesium oxide as leading materials, mixed with non-organic high strength adhesives and chemical additives proportionally. Then being processed via a full set of processing procedures, the ready-to-use products are made. The expanded perlite adopted is natural perlite ore and being heated under 1300Â°c to achieve instant expansion and the formation is hollowed cellular granulocyte. Therefore, MgO perlite foam fire door core board is a sort of natural and environmental product. The whole processing of MgO perlite foam fire door core board is under stringent and even rigorous supervision from raw materials sourcing to finished products. The fire door core board reaches fireproof Grade A1 according to National Fireproof New Standard with steel or wooden door.
Fire door core board advantages :
- Environmental,no toxic and no radioactivity.
- Fireproof,moisture-proof and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight, heat insulation,sound absorption and heat prevention.
- Artistic,economic,easy to be installed and combinations application with built in with work frames. Able and easy to be cut,paned and sawed and high plasticity.
Size of fire door core board :
- 2000mm X 900mm X 38mm
- 2000mm X 1000mm X 40mm
- 2000mm X 935mm X 38mm
- 2100mm X 935mm X 40mm
- 2250mm X 1150mm X 50mm
- Special specification can be made according to your requirements
- Weight of fire door core board :220-420kg/m3 based on the specific application.
- Generally: 280~340kg/m3
Test data of fire door core board
- Rupture strength:more than 8Mpa
- Compressive strength:0.35-0.8(Mpa)
- Thermal conductivity:less than 0.035-0.076W/(m.k)
- Water absorption rate: less than 10
- Moisture movement:less than 0.25
- Fire proofing:0.6-2h
- Flame resistant temperature:1300 census
- Sound absorption coefficient:0.03-0.8